RTG Names stores names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. A few keystrokes or mouse clicks will find any name and phone number among thousands of entries.
Click a button to copy the selected name and address to the Windows clipboard. Or click a different button to copy the email address to the clipboard.
RTG Names can read the client list from RTG Bills, RTG's time and billing software for law firms, so the firm can maintain one list for both billing and word processing.
Requires Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
In order to synchronize with RTG Bills, you must have RTG Bills V2.17 or later.
You can download your free copy of RTG Names now. Just complete these steps:
- Click here to download the program.
Your Web browser may ask if you want to run the program or save it to disk. Click Save or Save File, or choose Save to Disk and click OK.
Your Web browser may save the file in the Downloads folder. Or you may be given a choice of where to save the file, in which case the Windows Desktop is a good choice.
Note: If your browser won't download the file, right-click the link above (instead of the usual left-click) and choose Save Target As or Save Link As from the menu that appears.
- Wait patiently while the installation file is copied across the Internet from our computer to your computer.
- Find the installation file names.exe in the Downloads folder or on the Desktop. (It may appear as names, without the .exe extension.) To start the installation, double-click the RTG Names installation file.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- To start RTG Names, double-click its shortcut on your Desktop:
- The first time you start the program, it will ask if you want to create an empty database. Click Yes.
- Choose Help > Contents from the menu to read about RTG Names and how to use it.