Previous  Next  Home  Search

Change a bill

Q: I printed a bill and found a mistake.  How do I change the bill?

A: In order to make changes, you must cancel the bill: Bills > Cancel Bills.

Once the bill has been canceled, you can change the transactions.  Click the Fees button to change fees and expenses, or click the Payments button to change payments and adjustments.

When your changes are complete, click the Bills button to print the new bill.

Note that you do not reprint the bill.  That menu choice (Bills > Reprint Bills) is only used when you have printed a bill, you have not canceled it, and you want another, identical copy of the same bill.